We would like to invite you (Lecturer, Researcher, Scientist, Teacher, Undergraduate and Graduate Students) to attend and/or to present your work (Oral and/or Poster Presentation) to the 1st International Conference on Character Education 2011 that will be hosted at Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta (Yogyakarta State University) on 7-8 November 2011. Topics of interest for paper submission include, but are not limited to:
- The role of religion & spirituality in character building
- Local wisdom & character development
- Realizing integrity & justice through character education
- Character education & national development
- The government support & policy in character education
- Community participation in character education
- The role of parents in character development
- Establishing standards for character education
- Developing curriculum & programs of character education
- Approaches to & strategies of character education
- Character education at schools
- Social studies education as a means of character development
- Good practices in character education
- Evaluation & assessment in character education
- Nationalism & internationalism in character education
- Environmental education to promote sustainable life
- Gender & character development
- Inclusive education & multiculturalism in character building
- The role of literature & media in character education
- Culture, arts & language in character building
- Health & sports in character development
And other topics related to the above mentioned.
Abstract should be typed in Arial 12 and should contain 4 parts in separate paragraphs, i.e. (a) Abstract Title, (b) Author(s) and Institution(s), (c) Abstract Body (in one paragraph and text only, no figures/images) and (d) Keywords. The maximum length of Abstract Body is ca. 400 words. The abstract should be sent via email to the Conference Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than June 10, 2011.
The selection of papers to be presented at the Conference will be determined by abstract reviews appointed by the Scientific Committee (National and International Scholars in Character Education).
Please also visit our website: http://io.uny.ac.id/character.
Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please kindly pass this Call for Papers information to your colleagues who may be interested.
Dr.-Ing. Satoto E. Nayono, M.Eng., M.Sc. (Res.Eng.)
Secretary of the Organizing Committee
1st International Conference on Character Education 2011
Phone: + 62- 274- 520324
Grup Facebook Alumni SMAN 1 Yogyakarta